You are skilled with test-driven development methodologies. You have received high marks from past supervisors for architecting scalable solutions and writing quality code. As a lead architect / senior software engineer, you are skilled in leading code reviews and in directing junior engineers/programmers. You can share stories of completing multiple projects utilizing Agile framework.
This is a high profile position with an outstanding compensation package. Generous base salary and bonus. Come join this winning team and share in their success.
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related fields
• 7+ years of experience in software development.
• 5+ years of experience in design and development of large distributed enterprise applications (scalable, reliable, available, distributed)
• Proven experience in leading architecture of highly reliable and scalable distributed products.
• Experience with server-side architectures and application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Java/J2EE, REST, Service Oriented Architecture
• Good knowledge of database concepts and databases Experience with related data access technologies(SQL & Stored Procedures, Non-SQL based: Cassandra)
• Ability to develop quick proof of concepts and prototypes
• Ability to work on multiple projects and be able to change direction quickly based on business drivers
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills.
• Comfortable performing many roles: Architect, developer
• Grew up through the SW development ranks
• Architectural and Hands on skills:
o Solid Java and J2EE Experience
o Data Access (SQL & Stored Procedures, Non-SQL based: Cassandra)
o Tomcat, SOA and Web Services
o Java Performance Tuning
o Design Patterns
o Data/ Information Security